Effective: 1.02.2018 This notice is subject to change.
1. Antellus® publishes and sells paperback books, ebooks and art prints at the retail level only. The paperback books are printed and shipped directly from the printer within 7-12 business days for US orders ONLY. We are not able to ship international orders at this time.
The links to digital files of our ebooks are transmitted to you in the email confirmation of your order once payment is received and processed, usually within 12 to 18 hours. The default formats are PDF or EPUB. Please use the links provided in order to download your purchase.
2. We will not divulge the details of your financial information to any third party except by Federal subpoena, nor with advertisers. The information is kept for record keeping and tax purposes ONLY.
3. All orders must be prepaid. Please use the PayPal buttons or our Credit Card Order Form to transmit your order. The form is used to process your payment through Quickbook Payments and it is secure to use. See the order form for more information. If you use a credit card or PayPal, your statement will show the charge as paid to: TM Moore. In all cases, if your card is declined we cannot fill your order. It takes about 24 hours to process and confirm your payment. If there are any problems with filling your order we will notify you promptly.
4. Sales tax: We do not collect sales tax but remit it out of pocket at the end of the year as a courtesy to our customers.
5. Shipping: We offer FREE shipping for the printed books regardless of the total dollar amount in your order. We will notify you when your order is shipped as soon as it has been completed. All shipping times are estimates and not guarantees, as they may be affected by factors over which we have no control, including the weather, an incorrect delivery address or other delivery restrictions. You should receive your purchase within 10-15 business days. We are not responsible for loss or damaged shipments as the conditions of delivery are also beyond our control. Please report your loss or damage claim to the shipping service.
6. Returns: To return a printed book, simply contact us, and ship it to our physical address once we give it to you. You are responsible for any return postage. We do not expect returns for ebooks.
7. Refunds: Please do not request a refund through PayPal if you paid via PayPal. PayPal has recently changed its procedures so that payments can be delayed for up to 21 days. Contact us directly, and we will set up the refund to ensure you get the funds back as soon as possible. No refund will be granted without a return. If there is any irregularity with the return we will notify you. Ebooks are not returnable, so no refund will be granted for them.
8. Due to time constraints we prefer to deal by email. All questions, suggestions, comments and notices should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be responded to in the order they are received. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Abusive emails will not be responded to.
I hope your online shopping experience is quick, easy, and pleasant.
Thank you for your attention. -- Theresa M. Moore
Home ♦ Back to Top
©2018 Antellus®, all rights reserved.